Extra points (Track And Field)
Unlockable Extra points (Track And Field)
#. Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
1. Event #1: 100 Meter Dash --- Cross the finish line at the same exact time the other player (or CPU) does. A leprechaun awards you both 1,000 points.
2. Event #2: Long Jump --- Accomplish three identical jumps. A leprechaun awards you 1,000 points.
3. Event #3: Javelin Throw --- Get good speed and just before the foul line throw the javelin but do not release the throw button. The javelin goes up and off screen, hits an alien and awards you 1,000 points.
4. Event #4: 110 Meter Hurdles --- Cross the finish line at the same exact time the other player (or computer) does. A leprechaun awards you 1,000 points.
5. Event #6: High Jump --- Hit the bar twice (foul) on the first 2 attempts, then jump the bar properly until you qualify. A mole will award you 1,000 points.
Level 1 (Rush 'N Attack)
If you save your last three flamethrowers, just use each one when an enemy is almost about to hit you. If not, simply stab at the regular soldiers and jump stab the karate soldiers.
Level 2 (Rush 'N Attack)
Do not bother using a weapon on the dogs. Before the first wave of dogs comes in, walk to the left of the screen, but not to the edge where the dogs are just coming in. Rapidly press Stab. Do not worry about jump stabbing the white coat soldiers, as they are just regular soldiers. Before the second wave of dogs enters, run to the right side of the screen and duck stab the dogs and the soldier. The dogs will begin coming in faster. If you are at the center of the screen when attacking the fifth wave of dogs, you will be in trouble -- as soon as the barking stops for the fifth wave, the sixth wave will come in. You may not be quick enough to duck stab.
Level 3 (Rush 'N Attack)
Do not stand still during this scene, as the autogyros will drop grenades every time they fly over you and will occasionally drop a grenade for no apparent reason. Watch each autogyro carefully. When one swoops down, jump stab it. You should be able to destroy them just as easily as the first Boss scene.
Level 4 end (Rush 'N Attack)
This is by far the most difficult Boss scene. If you have any weapons remaining, use them immediately to save trouble of what is in store for you. When you do not have any weapons, it is mandatory that you watch the flamethrower men extremely carefully. When they are far away, they will shoot the flamethrower at waist level. When they are close, they shoot at your feet. When they are far away, wait until they shoot the flamethrower, otherwise they will shoot at your feet, requiring you to jump closer to them (then they will fire at your feet nearly as soon as you land, which will usually result in seeing you burnt to a crisp). Repeat three times and you will have completed the game. Note: This is for the first time through the game, not for the continued play after you have completed the game.